Thursday, October 18, 2018

Day 16: Royal Villas Swaziland

Some are evidently more royal than others. These villas were built by the monarch for visiting royals. Lavish rooms below and staff rooms above. Last night were we were in the staff category. Never fear, Phinda awaits today with promise of two days of pampering and free laundry.

Laurie is now in first place, no thanks to me. We run on a distance meter with a day total and intervals. My strategy is to take a wrong turn immediately so the day total, which is our bible, is wrong from the start. Then I forget what time it is so I can tell Laurie that we have forty five minutes to go ninety eight kilometers or get a penalty.

Why she has not beaten me with one of her many health food bars is a testimony to a truly great woman!
Your Nav




No comments:

Post a Comment